printjunkie.net

Hi There,
A client of ours is going to NY City from the UK for an event but needs some promotional print done, can any opne email me with reputable digital printers contact numbers / emails asap today 9th Oct.
Thanks
Gary Smith gary.smith@redactive.co.uk

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary,

We have a digital printer in Rochester, NY.

Please contact my business partner Bill Benedict at bill@impactprintingsolutionsinc.com (585) 758-1070 and he can assist you.

Thanks,
Royce
Hi Royce,

Sorry I should have also said I need them in NY City, know anyone there?
I don't know how reputable they are but they have digital capabilities. David Lehmann at Lehmann Printing or david@lehmannprinting.com
They are not in NYC, but nearby in Norwalk,CT
Mike Hefferan
The Digital Chameleon
203-247-9567
mike@thedigitalchameleon.com
You can contact a friend of mine in NYC, he will be able to accommodate your request.
Contact Information:
Hudson Yards
Gene.Manning@hynyc.com
646-734-5039

Let me know if you need any help I am located in Pennsylvania and if you had an extra day I can deliver for you.

Rena McCarroll
LLB Group
rsmccarroll@optonline.net
Hi Gary,

I am NYC based Printing Broker with digital capabilities located located in NYC. I have handled many print projects time sensitive print projects that are time sensitive and need to be done locally.

I can be reached at:

Bill Weiss
Signature Print Group, Inc.
bill@sigprintgroup.com
917 868-1071
Try The Ace Group in New York, NY President is Vince Gagliardi
They have HP Indigos and offset litho also.
Tell Vince Lou Berceli sent you
Thanks Lou, Just googled them assume you're refering to: the company on 149 W. 27TH STREET NEW YORK, NY?
Just like to say thanks to everyone who has responded, I've had a fantastic response and will be email a spec via email shortly.
Gary Smith
Hi Gary,

If your friend is still in need of help, we have five digital presses along with Large Format & Offset.

He can contact me directly, jim@applicationsondemand.biz or 212-920-6857, Applications On Demand (AOD).

Jim

I have a customer who needs short run peices done when the do NYC Trade Shows.... mostly wide format laminated to foamcore...the hitch is they need same day turnaround... is that something your company is capable of and do you proivde trade protection?

Let me know

Jim Swett

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your interest...yes we offer trade protection (working with about 200 printers/brokers in NYC area)

We can often do same day large format printing (based on prior commitments/workload). We now have 11 digital presses and complete bindery/finishing including perfect binding/die cutting. Please give me a call to discuss the specifics at 201-659-9600 or jimd @ domain below (.com)

Discount Digital Print, 629 Grove Street, Jersey City, NJ

RSS

Latest Activity

Kerry Monahan Gaughan is now a member of printjunkie.net
17 hours ago
Scott Lawton and Rebecca Mulkey are now friends
20 hours ago
Joe Lyman is now a member of printjunkie.net
Oct 13
Profile IconChad Eisenhart and Scott Lawton joined printjunkie.net
Oct 9
Rick Maggart posted a status
"...not sure."
Oct 3
Mike is now a member of printjunkie.net
Sep 11
Nick Fu is now a member of printjunkie.net
Aug 20
Jason Bryant posted a discussion

Print broker software

Hi All,I would really appreciate some feedback from somebody that has used Xetex Xebra software.  I am considering a new direction for our software needs.  Currently we have ACT as a CRM, quotewerks for quoting and PO placement, and quickbooks for accounting.  IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!!!  I need something that is fully integrated.  Any feedback would really help.See More
Aug 5
Jason Bryant replied to A. Brian Hess's discussion Print Broker Software - QuickBooks, Estimating, Tracking, Invoicing
"We have been using Quotewerks.  It's a good program but can only do the estimating.  "
Aug 5
Stew Fenton is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jul 31
Falco Benfield is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jul 28
Haim A. Heller is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jul 16

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by PSDA.

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service