printjunkie.net

Hi There,
A client of ours is going to NY City from the UK for an event but needs some promotional print done, can any opne email me with reputable digital printers contact numbers / emails asap today 9th Oct.
Thanks
Gary Smith gary.smith@redactive.co.uk

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary,

We have a digital printer in Rochester, NY.

Please contact my business partner Bill Benedict at bill@impactprintingsolutionsinc.com (585) 758-1070 and he can assist you.

Thanks,
Royce
Hi Royce,

Sorry I should have also said I need them in NY City, know anyone there?
I don't know how reputable they are but they have digital capabilities. David Lehmann at Lehmann Printing or david@lehmannprinting.com
They are not in NYC, but nearby in Norwalk,CT
Mike Hefferan
The Digital Chameleon
203-247-9567
mike@thedigitalchameleon.com
You can contact a friend of mine in NYC, he will be able to accommodate your request.
Contact Information:
Hudson Yards
Gene.Manning@hynyc.com
646-734-5039

Let me know if you need any help I am located in Pennsylvania and if you had an extra day I can deliver for you.

Rena McCarroll
LLB Group
rsmccarroll@optonline.net
Hi Gary,

I am NYC based Printing Broker with digital capabilities located located in NYC. I have handled many print projects time sensitive print projects that are time sensitive and need to be done locally.

I can be reached at:

Bill Weiss
Signature Print Group, Inc.
bill@sigprintgroup.com
917 868-1071
Try The Ace Group in New York, NY President is Vince Gagliardi
They have HP Indigos and offset litho also.
Tell Vince Lou Berceli sent you
Thanks Lou, Just googled them assume you're refering to: the company on 149 W. 27TH STREET NEW YORK, NY?
Just like to say thanks to everyone who has responded, I've had a fantastic response and will be email a spec via email shortly.
Gary Smith
Hi Gary,

If your friend is still in need of help, we have five digital presses along with Large Format & Offset.

He can contact me directly, jim@applicationsondemand.biz or 212-920-6857, Applications On Demand (AOD).

Jim

I have a customer who needs short run peices done when the do NYC Trade Shows.... mostly wide format laminated to foamcore...the hitch is they need same day turnaround... is that something your company is capable of and do you proivde trade protection?

Let me know

Jim Swett

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your interest...yes we offer trade protection (working with about 200 printers/brokers in NYC area)

We can often do same day large format printing (based on prior commitments/workload). We now have 11 digital presses and complete bindery/finishing including perfect binding/die cutting. Please give me a call to discuss the specifics at 201-659-9600 or jimd @ domain below (.com)

Discount Digital Print, 629 Grove Street, Jersey City, NJ

RSS

Latest Activity

Casey Pressman shared their blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
Casey Pressman shared their blog post on Twitter
4 hours ago
Casey Pressman posted a blog post

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!As you enter into 2015 remember JJ Bender. We have been in business for almost 35 years and are considered the world’s largest buyer and seller of high end used digital printing equipment. We can help you in more ways than one. Take a look!Plan to purchase any digital color or black and white equipment in the near future? Our trained representatives will help you find a machine to fit your individual needs! We can even provide you with printing/finishing equipment.Do you need to…See More
4 hours ago
Nathan Peters updated their profile
Dec 8
Rick Wallace joined Jeff Prettyman's group
Dec 4
Rick Wallace updated their profile
Dec 4
Ryan Patrick Murray posted a status
Dec 1
Ryan Patrick Murray updated their profile
Dec 1
Ryan Patrick Murray and Paul E. Toelle Jr. are now friends
Dec 1
Nathan Peters is now a member of printjunkie.net
Dec 1
Jim Swett replied to A. Brian Hess's discussion Print Broker Software - QuickBooks, Estimating, Tracking, Invoicing
"Brian I had a custom program designed by a programmer using Microsoft access, it emails pdf, Request For Quotes, Customer Proposals, and then Converts quotes to Purchase Orders and Order Acknowledgements. If you want to discuss the ins and outs of…"
Nov 20
Jim Swett replied to Jason Bryant's discussion Print broker software
"Jason I had a programmer develop a custom piece of software that designed specifically to meet my needs. It was surprisingly affordable compared to the other programs out there that require monthly fees. If you want to give me a call I would be…"
Nov 20

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by PSDA.

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service