printjunkie.net

I'm looking for a good resource that is Mac friendly and can provide some assistance with ensuring that the MFP is setup correctly. Also noticed that most of the utilities aren't offered for the Mac OSX. My local vendor is more familiar with using the printer on a Windows OS and has limited knowledge on the Mac OS. Hoping I'm not the only one trying to drive this MFP from a Mac.

Tags: CX3641, EFI, Fiery, Mac, OSX, Okidata

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what is the make and model of your MFP?
It's an Okidata CX3641. I bought it in October of 2009 used, when the company I worked for went out of business. Are you familiar with this model or the EFI Fiery driver?

RSS

Latest Activity

Casey Pressman shared their blog post on Facebook
Thursday
Casey Pressman shared their blog post on Twitter
Thursday
Casey Pressman posted a blog post

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!As you enter into 2015 remember JJ Bender. We have been in business for almost 35 years and are considered the world’s largest buyer and seller of high end used digital printing equipment. We can help you in more ways than one. Take a look!Plan to purchase any digital color or black and white equipment in the near future? Our trained representatives will help you find a machine to fit your individual needs! We can even provide you with printing/finishing equipment.Do you need to…See More
Thursday
Nathan Peters updated their profile
Dec 8
Rick Wallace joined Jeff Prettyman's group
Dec 4
Rick Wallace updated their profile
Dec 4
Ryan Patrick Murray posted a status
Dec 1
Ryan Patrick Murray updated their profile
Dec 1
Ryan Patrick Murray and Paul E. Toelle Jr. are now friends
Dec 1
Nathan Peters is now a member of printjunkie.net
Dec 1
Jim Swett replied to A. Brian Hess's discussion Print Broker Software - QuickBooks, Estimating, Tracking, Invoicing
"Brian I had a custom program designed by a programmer using Microsoft access, it emails pdf, Request For Quotes, Customer Proposals, and then Converts quotes to Purchase Orders and Order Acknowledgements. If you want to discuss the ins and outs of…"
Nov 20
Jim Swett replied to Jason Bryant's discussion Print broker software
"Jason I had a programmer develop a custom piece of software that designed specifically to meet my needs. It was surprisingly affordable compared to the other programs out there that require monthly fees. If you want to give me a call I would be…"
Nov 20

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by PSDA.

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service