size: 4.25 x 11

paper: 80# c2s w/aquous

quantity: 100M or 200M

email to

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Richard,

I have quoted the door hangers and sending you an email with the pricing.  If you have any questions or I can help further, please let me know.

Pam Chambliss
Printing Representative

Beyer Printing, Inc.
Nashville, TN 37210
Cell - 615-713-8628
Phone 615-391-3303
Fax - 615-391-0466

1855 Air Lane Drive
Nashville, TN 37210

We can help Rich. Give us a call - 800-558-0514

Geez- that's a lot of door hangers. Because the qty is so high it wouldn't be anymore $ to get really creative with the  die-cut shape. This may also prove to have better ROI... a piece people will remember and keep.  Depending on your client this can be really interesting.  Email me to discuss ideas and get a custom quote:

Want it to be very nice as Door Hangers, I think the material should be Aluminum sheet, sand blasting (or Brushed) and then printing. this will be very fine.But based on the qty and whether you customer accept the price or not, more cost than paper.

you can contact me via:

Best regards.

Latest Activity

Casey Pressman posted blog posts
Nov 16
Profile IconPhil Thomas and FRANK KWABENA joined
Oct 26
Dave Stock is now friends with USED PRINTING PRESS and Randy Kimery
Oct 19
Dave Stock updated their profile
Oct 19
Paul Boncek is now a member of
Oct 8
Perf data is now a member of
Oct 5
Brian SanFillipo updated their profile
Sep 23
Eddie Brawner is now a member of
Sep 23
Trent Ferrington posted a discussion

Direct to Garment Tee shirt printing

Ferrland Press is a graphic design company and we have recently added a Direct to Garment printer. We offer full color, no minimum, fast, affordable tee shirt printing. Shirts must be mostly cotton, any color. Visit or for more information.See More
Sep 18
Royce Strahan posted discussions
Sep 10
Charlton Chap posted a discussion

Printing on Bakery Boxes and Packaging

Get custom printing on your bakery boxes from in food boxes you will find bakery boxes find the new range of exquisite designs in custom bakery packaging along with new discounted price range as well as up to 45% off on finalizing the order. Also you can get the free designing service, at really awesome quality printing of your boxes.…See More
Sep 10
Yellow Printing replied to Renee M. Berger's discussion Near field communications + Radio-frequency identification can you help?
"I'm working on offset printing service, we print different kinds of paper products, books, catalogs, paper bags, paper boxes, notebooks, nice to meet you guys here. Printing Supplier"
Sep 5

© 2015   Created by PSDA.   Powered by

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service