printjunkie.net

Hello,
I need 125 RSVP envelopes printed and invite envelopes.
RSVP is 4" x 6"
Invite is 5" x 6"

So I'll need the right size envelopes for these. In cream colored stock printing a chocolate PMS color.
Invite envelope prints on back flap.

I'm located in Frederick MD. Looking for prices.

Thanks,
Chris

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Chris,
Is the 4x6 a postcard style and the Invite a Scored Card?
Then these will both go into a singular envelope?
Please confirm and we'll get some options going.
Can you give me a call. I would like to talk with you about it. Too many things to type.

1-866-716-0501
Chris,

I have pricing to provide to you. Please contact me at Royce@impactprintingsolutionsinc.com.

Thanks,
Royce

Greetings Christopher !   ...   Digital Printing Project ...

If interested   ...   Check-Out   ...   http://www.printindustry.com

Connecting Print Buyers with Printing Companies both domestic & international since 1997 ...

FREE print request submittals in connecting direct to many companies that can serve your needs cost effective ...

One submittal / multiple cost estimates your way ...

Cheers,

Miroslav Svestka 

we cannot give you the pricing until or unless we can have a conversation on it. Why don you visit http://www.sireprinting.com and talk to our live sales person and get the discounted price right away!!

Hello,

You can post your print jobs and requirements at www.BuySellPrint.com for FREE and also get free print quotes.

Please tell us what else would you like to see on a trading platform for printers?

Thanks.

BuySellPrint Team

www.BuySellPrint.com

www.facebook.com/BuySellPrint

www.twitter.com/BuySellPrint 

http://www.linkedin.com/company/2640359?trk=tyah

I posted my job at buysellprint.com on Alexander's recommendation. Alexander is a fellow junkie... And I got amazing response. I'm very happy and satisfied with my work. Got it done just the way I wanted it and within my budget. Thanks a whole bunch :)

I highly recommend www.buysellprint.com to all print buyers and suppliers who are looking for print jobs.

RSS

Latest Activity

Warren M. Fabel left a comment for Tim Mehl
"Tim, Where are you? I am back in the CEO seat at Laser after 11 years of retirement. Developing new product for launch in September. Would like to retire again, but we need the growth. Call Laser and they will give you my contact info. Mark Nelson…"
Sunday
Brian Buckley is now a member of printjunkie.net
May 11
Eva B is now a member of printjunkie.net
May 8
Rebecca Mulkey left a comment for Lisa Butler
"Hi Flesh Company- congratulations on your 2013 PEAK Award! Great job!"
May 8
Debra Munson is now a member of printjunkie.net
Apr 30
Profile IconM S and Bob Brown joined printjunkie.net
Apr 27
Warren M. Fabel is now a member of printjunkie.net
Apr 22
Royce Strahan posted a status
"Joined Printing Arts a commercial printing and packaging plant with inline cold foil technology. Let me give you information on cold foil."
Apr 22
Royce Strahan updated their profile
Apr 22
Royce Strahan and Kevin Miller are now friends
Apr 22
Profile IconNeil McEachren and Dawn Ulepich joined printjunkie.net
Apr 21
Jaison Heard updated their profile
Apr 16

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by PSDA.

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service