printjunkie.net

Hi there,

I just want to know about weather the online printing companies are giving the good services or not?

Are there prices high or low.?

What about the quality printing services they are providing.?

Good suggestions will be highly appreciated...!

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Mariah   ...   Good Question  !

Best in finding this out for yourself @ ...  http://www.printindustry.com

Connecting Print Buyers with Printing Companies 24/7 both domestic & international since 1997 ...

FREE print buyer submittals in connecting direct to many well qualified printing companies seeking your business ...

One printing RFQ subhmittle / multiple estimate responses ...

Cheers

Miroslav Svestka

Hi Mariah,

There's no easy way to answer this. There are some great online printers, and there are others that are horrible in their quality of printing and in their service. So, all I can say is that "it depends". 

The big guys offer the cheapest prices, but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for". Good luck solving issues with customer service, the quality is horrible. They make you go through an automated system only for you to wait 5 minutes before you can actually speak with someone.

The smaller-medium size printing companies are the best. They're small enough to give you that personal service, but large enough to handle your print jobs. Let's be serious here; printing is a very competitive industry and everyone is selling almost the same product. That's why I focus my company on service, not low prices. When you call us at Legit Print, you can speak to an actual person right away, and that's really where the value is. Great service beats cheap prices any given day!

Thanks for the question!

--

Warm Regards,

Justin Kwok

Executive Director

Legit Print

www.legitprint.com

I totally agree with your take on this topic Justin. I work at a medium sized print shop with an online print site. And my number one goal is to always provide great service with a great product.

I've been wondering this myself. I get mixed messages and have heard stories that places like vistaprint secretly charge customers a monthly fee for having an account. I also heard they have terrible customer service and they don't always cut straight but since I work for a family owned shop I have never had a need to test those waters. In my opinion they are like the walmart of printing and are hopefully only temporarily hurting decent shops that can't afford to spend millions in advertising. Its probably only a matter of time before folks realize who they should and should not use.

Jacob Mandel

Greetings Jacob

My understanding of Vista Print ...

Monthly, their always in the positive ( last quarter, + 28% ) ...

They print " Gang Run " + patented laser custom trimming process ...

{ Gang Run - if picky w/color matching, never us a Gand Run Printer }

Plants all over USA + international ... recently opended-up a plant in Europe ...

That said - I never used Vista Print - only review their Financials every now & then ...   

Cheers,

Miroslav Svestka   

I am a rep for a online printing company. We offer great pricing with a superior product. You can check out the website at www.zumoprint.com, or you can contact me via email at corey.berkers@jpinc.com with questions.

thanks

corey

Yes, postcard printing services online, other commercial and non-commercial printing services give good services. You pay for convenience, basically, since you spare yourself from driving to a printing shop and picking up your order. You also have an overview of different products. But like anything else, there are two sides to a coin. If you are the type who wants to speak personally to customer service representatives, you should go with offline printing. You can read reviews about your chosen companies in forums and blogs :) 

Mariah,

I use multiple companies for my print projects, depending on what my client requires. 4/Over and GR do great at the gang runs they specialize in. I agree with other posts, the customer service is less than perfect and certainly not fast. I have found that Vista Print is horrible. Print 1,000 cards at Vista and the size and colors are likely to be completely off from the front of the box to the back.

The printers I utilize is completely project dependent. The great pricing you get at online printers is due to gang runs and little customer service. Take into account what your needs are for each project.

Trent Ferrington

Ferrland Press

888-332-3253

Hello,

You can post your print jobs and requirements at www.BuySellPrint.com for FREE and also get free print quotes.

Please tell us what else would you like to see on a trading platform for printers?

Thanks.

BuySellPrint Team

www.BuySellPrint.com

www.facebook.com/BuySellPrint

www.twitter.com/BuySellPrint 

http://www.linkedin.com/company/2640359?trk=tyah

I posted my job at buysellprint.com on Alexander's recommendation. Alexander is a fellow junkie... And I got amazing response. I'm very happy and satisfied with my work. Got it done just the way I wanted it and within my budget.  :)

I highly recommend www.buysellprint.com to all print buyers and suppliers who are looking for print jobs.

RSS

Latest Activity

PSDA left a comment for Lisa
"Lisa, Welcome to PrintJunkie! "
Friday
Lisa is now a member of printjunkie.net
Friday
Lisa Blevins posted a blog post

Introducing Our New Website and Products

Introducing Our New Website and ProductsIntroducing Our New ProductsIt’s with great excitement that we unveil our new website to you. Aside from an updated look, the new website features a powerful new way to sift through our portfolio of products, making it easier for you to better understand our wide range of services and capabilities. We have made WePrintQuick.Com your one stop shop for marketing your business.Promotional ProductsWe now offer…See More
Apr 10
Profile IconJohn Barr and Mark Thompson joined printjunkie.net
Apr 9
Power Graphics updated their profile
Apr 8
Wes Whitelock updated their profile
Apr 2
James Skimin is now a member of printjunkie.net
Apr 1
Nicole Krueger posted a discussion

Ready to bust some myths? Check out this Ecographic from Two Sides...

Check out Western States Envelope & Label's latest blog on busting some myths and misconceptions about the use of paper products in the United States.http://www.wsel.com/blog/bust-build-boostSee More
Mar 26
Jeffrey L. Keller updated their profile
Mar 26
Jeffrey L. Keller is now a member of printjunkie.net
Mar 26
Profile IconBrian and Toni Gile joined printjunkie.net
Mar 25
Rebecca Mulkey posted a discussion

Pepsi Takes Advertising to a New Level

Want to see a video of the Pepsi ad that made commuters jump? See it here: http://ow.ly/uPDEFSee More
Mar 21

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by PSDA.

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service