printjunkie.net

Pam Chambliss's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Renee,   I work for Beyer Printing and our web site is www.beyerprinting.com.  Pl…"

Pam Chambliss replied Aug 12, 2011 to I am looking for some help--What is one of your favorite "Printer" Websites?

21 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Victoria Gasper

"Hi Laura,   I work with Beyer Printing and you can check out our website as well.  T…"

Pam Chambliss replied Aug 9, 2011 to Lists of printers by types of equipment??

24 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Mariah Linda

" Hi Kevin,   Concerning the web portal to press print supplier I need to know the fo…"

Pam Chambliss replied Jun 29, 2011 to Logo Polo shirts and web portal to press print supplier

2 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Mariah Linda

"Hi Tim, I am located in the South (Nashville, TN) and have figured pricing based on…"

Pam Chambliss replied Jun 13, 2011 to Heat-set web project?

7 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Tim McKinnon

"Hi Richard,   I have quoted the door hangers and sending you an email with the prici…"

Pam Chambliss replied Jun 8, 2011 to need a source for doorhangers

4 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Welson zhu

"Hi Falco,   I apologize but with the volume on this job it is best you go straight t…"

Pam Chambliss replied May 25, 2011 to Need a Source to produce 2 part tag

9 May 25, 2011
Reply by Falco Benfield

"Hi Royce,   I will be happy to get you a price on this job.  Can you please send me…"

Pam Chambliss replied May 24, 2011 to LOW VOLUME 4 SHEET DUPLICATING FORMS IN PADS OF 25

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by Royce Strahan

"Hi Again Falco,   Is copy same both parts and does this print one side only.   Since…"

Pam Chambliss replied May 20, 2011 to Need a Source to produce 2 part tag

9 May 25, 2011
Reply by Falco Benfield

"Hi Falco Benfield,   I will work on pricing for you and get back to you.  Do you hav…"

Pam Chambliss replied May 20, 2011 to Need a Source to produce 2 part tag

9 May 25, 2011
Reply by Falco Benfield

"Hi Jamie,   We could do a high gloss matte stock and foil stamp on it.  The only pro…"

Pam Chambliss replied May 10, 2011 to Silk Screen Business Cards

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Kevin Miller

RSS

Latest Activity

Kerry Monahan Gaughan is now a member of printjunkie.net
Oct 23
Scott Lawton and Rebecca Mulkey are now friends
Oct 23
Joe Lyman is now a member of printjunkie.net
Oct 13
Profile IconChad Eisenhart and Scott Lawton joined printjunkie.net
Oct 9
Rick Maggart posted a status
"...not sure."
Oct 3
Mike is now a member of printjunkie.net
Sep 11
Nick Fu is now a member of printjunkie.net
Aug 20
Jason Bryant posted a discussion

Print broker software

Hi All,I would really appreciate some feedback from somebody that has used Xetex Xebra software.  I am considering a new direction for our software needs.  Currently we have ACT as a CRM, quotewerks for quoting and PO placement, and quickbooks for accounting.  IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!!!  I need something that is fully integrated.  Any feedback would really help.See More
Aug 5
Jason Bryant replied to A. Brian Hess's discussion Print Broker Software - QuickBooks, Estimating, Tracking, Invoicing
"We have been using Quotewerks.  It's a good program but can only do the estimating.  "
Aug 5
Stew Fenton is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jul 31
Falco Benfield is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jul 28
Haim A. Heller is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jul 16

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by PSDA.

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service