printjunkie.net

Michael Jahn's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a facebook group for the IAPHC, The Graphic Professionals Resource Networkh…"

Michael Jahn replied Jan 6, 2013 to New Augmented Reality Netpage App fuels interactive and shareable results for print

5 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Xcel Products, Inc.

"Go to Toys R Us and look at what most of this stuff is made of - non-toxic plastic.…"

Michael Jahn replied Feb 25, 2011 to Alphabet Cards

3 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Dale Stoops

"Hi Matt, Wow - yes, this would require a device that can adjust/control the burn ta…"

Michael Jahn replied Jun 19, 2010 to Variable Data on Foil Stamped Curious Metallic Stock

3 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Gary L Cass

"Hi Brian, if this were a normal - or 'real world' senario - that is, where both the…"

Michael Jahn replied Feb 20, 2010 to Can you trap Spot colors?

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"ahh - I worked for AGFA as a product Maketing Manager for Apogee when it was first i…"

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"narrow web flexo ? btw - what method do you use to determine neutral density and op…"

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"Not sure I will disagree in general terms - but they do not always have to be trappe…"

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"I never di get an answer to the question "will this be actually printed with 5 color…"

Michael Jahn replied Feb 19, 2010 to Can you trap Spot colors?

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"I would say definitely maybe ! Is this being printed heatset offset, and on what st…"

Michael Jahn replied Dec 17, 2009 to Can you trap Spot colors?

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"My Wife is the executive Administrator HIPAA Compliance Officer at a 400 bed hospita…"

Michael Jahn replied Dec 9, 2009 to HIPAA compliance

17 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Michael Jahn

RSS

Latest Activity

bloqueur zhang is now a member of printjunkie.net
Tuesday
Charls updated their profile
Aug 11
laseraso is now a member of printjunkie.net
Aug 10
Kopenaccu posted a discussion

Hoogste Kwaliteit Accu voor Asus a41-x550a

Wanneer Asus aangekondigd zijn uitgedost uit Predator X27 monitor afgelopen April, het het display aangeduid als een "kaak daalt showstopper." Wij zou moeilijk worden ingedrukt om te betogen anders is gebaseerd op de spec sheet alleen, hoewel al dan niet de hype beantwoordt aan de facturering is iets wat die we zullen moeten wachten tot volgend jaar om uit te vinden. Dat komt omdat Asus is het uitstellen van de lancering van deze slechte jongen tot het eerste kwartaal van 2018.Hetzelfde geldt…See More
Aug 7
Megglestoni updated their profile
Jul 27
Megglestoni is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jul 27
Profile Iconminamikana and KATE KWAME joined printjunkie.net
Jul 26
tonit posted a blog post

Paper writing services of many kinds

You must have undergone through a boring and hectic work of paper writing. You sometimes have to spent time on doing certain things which would not help you further in your studies or career; you need to focus on studies, have to appear in exam, have to get good grades or marks but have no time as you waste your all time on writing college papers. No need to take yourself in this situation; we are here! We provide paper…See More
Jul 25
Profile Icontonit and serce963 joined printjunkie.net
Jul 24
132 posted blog posts
Jul 22
Profile Icon132 and Zach Caleb joined printjunkie.net
Jul 21
Wenshi Hao posted blog posts
Jul 21

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by PSDA.   Powered by

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service