printjunkie.net

Michael Jahn's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a facebook group for the IAPHC, The Graphic Professionals Resource Networkh…"

Michael Jahn replied Jan 6, 2013 to New Augmented Reality Netpage App fuels interactive and shareable results for print

5 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Xcel Products, Inc.

"Go to Toys R Us and look at what most of this stuff is made of - non-toxic plastic.…"

Michael Jahn replied Feb 25, 2011 to Alphabet Cards

3 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Dale Stoops

"Hi Matt, Wow - yes, this would require a device that can adjust/control the burn ta…"

Michael Jahn replied Jun 19, 2010 to Variable Data on Foil Stamped Curious Metallic Stock

3 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Gary L Cass

"Hi Brian, if this were a normal - or 'real world' senario - that is, where both the…"

Michael Jahn replied Feb 20, 2010 to Can you trap Spot colors?

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"ahh - I worked for AGFA as a product Maketing Manager for Apogee when it was first i…"

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"narrow web flexo ? btw - what method do you use to determine neutral density and op…"

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"Not sure I will disagree in general terms - but they do not always have to be trappe…"

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"I never di get an answer to the question "will this be actually printed with 5 color…"

Michael Jahn replied Feb 19, 2010 to Can you trap Spot colors?

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"I would say definitely maybe ! Is this being printed heatset offset, and on what st…"

Michael Jahn replied Dec 17, 2009 to Can you trap Spot colors?

18 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by brian clancy

"My Wife is the executive Administrator HIPAA Compliance Officer at a 400 bed hospita…"

Michael Jahn replied Dec 9, 2009 to HIPAA compliance

17 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Michael Jahn

RSS

Latest Activity

Liem Hoang is now a member of printjunkie.net
yesterday
Ashish Sharma is now a member of printjunkie.net
Thursday
mike tina posted blog posts
Jun 21
mike tina is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jun 19
PSP Cards posted a discussion

Hotel Key Cards, Custom Key Card

We are specialized in plastic cards printing that provides wide range of hotel key cads, plastic key cards, custom key cards, room access key cards printing service at the affordable price in the Middle East Countries.See More
Jun 17
Patrick is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jun 15
Profile IconPSP Cards, Fiona Deplanche and Vernon joined printjunkie.net
Jun 13
Profile Iconjesenpas and herzog766 joined printjunkie.net
Jun 8
Justin moz is now a member of printjunkie.net
Jun 2
Abejundio Toz updated their profile
Jun 2
ksgwyjy che posted a blog post

lingerie China

Can you strand the heat? Love Island's lingerie China Olivia Buckland strips down to red lingerie for racy new shoot... to promote her line of hair extensionsSince rising to fame on raunchy reality show Love Island, Olivia Buckland has made it known that she isn't exactly shy about showing off her body.And on Wednesday, the blonde beauty put that her shapely physique on display once again, as she stripped off to a red bra with…See More
Jun 2
ksgwyjy che is now a member of printjunkie.net
May 31

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by PSDA.   Powered by

About Us  |  FAQs  |  Advertising  |  Contact Us  |  General Terms & Conditions  |  Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service